View a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions below.
Jaggad have no problems if you want to return an item.
- You can return any garment for a full refund if it is within 14 days of receiving your original order
- The Customer cannot return any goods purchased which are sale items or which were purchased at a discounted price, nor can the Customer seek a refund for any goods purchased which are sale items or which were purchased at a discounted price.
- The amount refunded will be the price paid when purchasing the garment. Sale items cannot be returned
- Any custom made products cannot be returned or refunded
- Returns or Exchange parcels are paid for at the customers own expense.
- If you have purchased a garment that needs to be swapped due to size or colour, the buyer will send the goods back at their own expense and once the order has been received Jaggad will deliver the new garment/s right away
- International orders may be returned using any method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a traceable and insured service
- Refunds for international customers will occur once the goods are received
- It is a legal requirement that Jaggad declare the full value of goods (not including shipping charges) on all packages delivered outside of Australia. Shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country
- It is a criminal offence to falsify the details on this form. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents, claim a lower value or mark as a gift. Please do not ask us to do any of the above
- Any additional charges or fees for customs clearance must be covered by you. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances
- Please make sure you return the goods in the same condition you received them in. We are happy and willing to accept all garments returned, however, if they arrive in a poor condition we might have to send them back to you
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please make sure they are packed securely so they do not get damaged. Please also ensure you send the goods with a tracking number, otherwise we will not take responsibility if the goods never arrive at the Team Jaggad head quarters.
- Our return address is:
21/88 BLOCK D,RCA,SOI SOONVIJAI
RAMA 9 RD,.BANGKAPI,HUAY KWANG
BANGKOK, 10310, TH
Jaggad accept the following methods of payment:
Shipping & Handling
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 working days, please allow up to 5 working days during a New range release or a Sale.
Shipping within Thailand is FREE for orders over ฿3,500 and up, below ฿3,500 shipping is ฿195.
All deliveries are inclusive of VAT and are dispatched from Thailand so incur no customs duties.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
Within Thailand: 4-7 working days (Allow up to 10 working days during a sale).
Team Jaggad have gone to great lengths to ensure the sizing is very consistent throughout the entire range.
Please see the chart below for measurements. Also, please pay attention to the models in the photographs as we have listed their measurements, height and weight.
If you have any specific questions on sizing please email [email protected]
HOW TO MEASURE
1 – CHEST
Measure straight around the fullest part of the chest, arms down.
2 – WAIST
Measure around the narrowest point.
3 – HIP
Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
4 – THIGH
Widest part of the thigh, which varies per person.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
In cases where your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the smaller size for a tighter fit and the larger size for a looser fit.
Bottom fit: If your body measurements for hip and waist result in to different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
Top fit: If your body measurements for chest and waist result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.